Beta tester for cd images?

Hi!
	First of  all, excuse me if this is off-topic or irrelevant. I
thought it might be relevant to this list. Also, would you please send a
copy of the reply to my  address, as I'm not subscribed to the list?

	OK, I was looking at the archives, as I wanted to get hold of a cd
image of Potato. So far, I found no "authoritative" answer on whether this
is possible or not. I think not, but... I also saw a number of e-mail
messages on people who could burn CDs for other to test. Putting two  and
two together, I was wondering whether it would be possible for a
non-developer (i.e., me :D) to burn a cd image of potato for  beta testing.

	Please, if I'm not hitting the mark by several miles, please excuse
me, I just thought this could be an useful thought.

	Thanks for your time
	Jose
--
Jose L Gomez Dans			PhD student