Debian-cd

Hi,
	I have resurfaced after a series of disasters - loosing my
complete debian archive and destroying my system to name two.

I looked at debian-cd last night and I am very impressed at,

1.  its thorough checking before the production of of an official CD set.

2.  the ease of making custom CD sets.  I have the basis of my custom CD
sets set up after two trials.

3.  the way it combines main and contrib (non-free and non-US) onto each
disc.

I will be taking a closer look at some of its features over the next week
or so.  I plan to incorporate a local fs into my custom CDs.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818