Re: DVD?

Le Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 12:55:18PM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe écrivait:
> I'm not suggesting DVD be the only way we distribute, just an option. For
> a long time now multi-CD games have been coming with 4-5CD's and 1 DVD,
> partially it seeds the market for drives, and it really only costs the
> vendor 0.70$ !

Well for building DVD images it's not really a problem since the debian-cd
script does take as an argument the size limit of the media (that's why
debian-cd can be used to create CD with some free space or images for
ZIP or whatever media you'd like to use) ... do DVD also use iso9660 fs ?

Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>