Re: debconf apt configurator

Previously J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> It does not. I have a drive that blocks for about a minute when no CD is
> present. Don't ask me why, it's a quite old one. Isosize on that drive returns
> immediately however (this works on an _unmounted_ drive), so this seems an
> appropriate test.

Weird. But a simple approach would be to try to open the device, and if
that succeeds proceed to try a mount. That would be fast and still allow
you to use non-iso filesystems.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |