Re: making potato disks

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 06:53:55PM +0000, jim westveer wrote:
> Sounds like you just have a mirror of potato, and you may
> not be mirroring both slink and potato.  Take a look at
> your mirror, and see if some of the files are just links
> to slink....if so...thats your problem...

Alas, this isn't the problem. Even items like xmanpages are missing.
They are correctly created in the tmp-mirror (which contains no broken
binary-all links). The potato1 tree was missing all the stuff under
binary-all.

The problem may have something to do with my potato/cd1.list, now:

dists/potato/main/binary-ARCH
dists/potato/main/binary-all        // added this just now
local/binary-ARCH
local/binary-all                    // added this just now
dists/potato/main/disks-ARCH
dists/potato/main/upgrade-*ARCH*/
doc
README.*
tools

I'm not sure if the first line was breaking the build. I added the
second (and fourth) and instead I now get unmet dependencies on disk 1
and no images at all. Should I be putting the local/binary-* lines in
one of the other potato/ files?

Thanks,
Giuliano.