Re: What has happened.

On 7/6/99, 10:43:50 AM, Jens Ritter <jens@hilbert.weh.rwth-aachen.de>
wrote regarding What has happened.:

> After not having time to follow this list (and only skimming through
> -devel, -user and -private), I am positively surprised how many has
> happend on this list in the past 3--4 weeks.

<snip, snip>

> I have to say: S/N ratio is greater 90 dB here ;-)

< ;-) >

> One thing which did not come up on this list (but on -devel I think)
is:

> How do we do quality checking with images? Do we want to send some
> BETA images to a team of testers? It seems that though the freeze
period of
> slink was rather long, some bugs still slipped through.

Yea that was a long thread....I offered to make a handful (10 or so)
beta CD's for who-ever is on the testing team, and suggested if others
would do a few, we could perhaps solve the problem of getting
beta images to the testers.  Although I think it is a good idea,
I would not know to whom I would send anything to...perhaps I should
write the "testing" mail list, and bring up the subject again.

--

Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>

I get to work, flick the excuse page over.
"ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FROM SATTELLITE DEBRIS".
Fair enough, it looks like it's going to be a good day.
Jim Westveer                      LAN Comp Systems
jwest@netnw.com                   14524 Issaquah-Hobart Rd
425-392-0141 voice                Issaquah, WA 98027 USA
425-557-0660 fax                  lcs.issaquah.wa.us
Fingerprint = DC 49 E8 7E 76 DD 30 2D 8D F1 B4 D8 A3 60 4C 04