Re: m68k CD nits for slink_cd

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Chris Lawrence wrote:
>>Also, does anyone else get a bad CRC error on unpacking linuxamiga
>>from amigainstall.lha?
>
>I can't say I have, but I'll check.

No problem here...

virgo:~$ lha t /debian/dists/slink/main/disks-m68k/current/amiga/amigainstall.lha
debian/.foldername      - Tested
debian/ReadMe_First!    - Tested
debian/ReadMe_First!.info       - Tested
debian/StartInstall     - Tested
debian/StartInstall.info        - Tested
debian/StartInstall_CV3D        - Tested
debian/StartInstall_CV3D.info   - Tested
debian/StartInstall_CV64        - Tested
debian/StartInstall_CV64.info   - Tested
debian/StartInstall_clgen       - Tested
debian/StartInstall_clgen.info  - Tested
debian/amiboot-5.6      - Tested
debian/clgen.txt        - Tested
debian/clgen.txt.info   - Tested
debian/cv3d.txt - Tested
debian/cv3d.txt.info    - Tested
debian/cv64.txt - Tested
debian/cv64.txt.info    - Tested
debian/drv1440.bin      - Tested
debian/linuxamiga       - Tested
debian/lowmemrd.bin     - Tested
debian/resc1440.bin     - Tested
debian/rootamiga.bin    - Tested
debian/sys_mapamiga.gz  - Tested
debian.info     - Tested

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,