Upgrading Instructions?

So I'm burning slink CDs, but I've already had 5 phone calls from
someone who can't upgrade hamm to slink without handholding.

The following things seem to be problems:
	- need to install dpkg-multicd before upgrading.
	- need to upgrade libc6 or upgrading libncurses4 will fail.

The upgrade-2.0 directory contains apt, which doesn't really help
because apt doesn't handle multi CD installs.  There doesn't seem
to be any equivalent to the cd_autoup.sh for 1.3 -> 2.0.

Does anyone have a set of installation instructions they are giving
out to people with their CDs?

--
The quantum sort:
	while (!sorted) { do_nothing(); }