slink_cd 1.12

Hopefully the last version needed, but I haven't had a chance to check
_all_ of it. As far as I know all the bugs reported in the last week are
fixed.  If I get no feedback by then, I'll make a .deb on chiark
tonight...

Expect potato_cd work to start in a few weeks.

slink-cd (1.12) unstable; urgency=low

  * slink_cd changes:
  *      use munged list files in $TDIR, not in $BASEDIR. Easier
         for non-US removal...
  *      check for Release before playing with it
  *      fixed pkg-order usage - make sure it doesn't check installed
         packages first
  *      added --netatalk option to MKISOFS_OPTS for m68k/powerpc (macs)
  *      fixed broken sparc changes from boot-ARCH split
  * others:
  *     thinko in README.1ST.alpha - s/i386/alpha/
  *     added hfsutils to README
  *     added README.1ST.sparc from Steve Dunham
  *     added more subarch support in boot-alpha
  *     fixed README.tools - update details of fips - in boot-i386
  *     fixed boot-m68k; don't remove $INSTALLDIR before we start; it
        contains useful stuff!
  *     moved amiga .info files around a little in boot-m68k
  *     added mac fork stuff in boot-m68k
  *     added macinstall-cd.tar.gz for mac forks
  *     updated exclude-alpha to match the released version
  *     updated exclude-sparc to match the released version
  *     updated master to match the released version
  *     fix mklist - slink is now stable, not frozen
  *     removed unnecessary slink?.list.1 files
  *     re-added non-US into slink2.list; will be removed at runtime
        if necessary
  *     added newt0.25 and whiptail to useful - depends for pppconfig

 -- Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk>  Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:07:22 -0000

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,