Re: Content of Slink CD Images

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Rainer Dorsch wrote:

>Does anybody know, if contrib and non-free are on the official CD-images?
>Could a pointer on cdimage tell what on the images is?

Contents of the official images:

1. main binary-ARCH section 1, bootable if possible
2. main binary-ARCH section 2, bootable on i386(tecra)
   contrib binary-ARCH
   contrib source
3. main source section 1
   project
4. main source section 2

Disks 3&4 are identical for all platforms...

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Also available from steve_mcintyre@geocities.com