Re: source-1 md5sum

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Johnie Ingram wrote:

>"Bradley" == Bradley Glonka <bradley@linuxcentral.com> writes:
>
>Bradley> Can someone double check this for me I keep coming up with:
>Bradley>
>Bradley> 60f1790ba478b3f29e21956cf0b07bfd source-1.iso
>
>Yes!  Yes!  That means my own box isnt broken.  :-)
>I did everything up to and including forcing rsync to resync the file,
>and that md5sum just keeps coming up.  I'm starting to think its the
>correct one.

Hmmm. In that case, apologies - I may have put the wrong one in. I can't
check right now myself, as I'm the wrong side of the work firewall, but
I've asked Glen to check directly on cdimage and I'll make sure and/or fix
it myself tonight...

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,