Re: unofficial mirror

hello folks,

> For those looking for images, I've got some up on my site for the next
> week.  It's a mirror of ftp.eecs.umich.edu.  My schools T3 should be
> unused for the rest of spring break, so enjoy:
> rsync --dry-run --partial -av bmitch.dhis.org::cd-image/ .

Unlike Brandon i can support rsync but i got an normal ftp server,

ftp://ftp.cosy.sbg.ac.at/pub/local/people/stone/pub/linux/debian/CD-images/2.1

with the 2 binary i386 images. This site is in Austria (academic network). We
are connected from Salzburg to Vienna and then to Switzerland ...

I will try to hock up more HD's to our ftp-server so that i can put up a
regular mirror.

cu

	oliver
----