> > >This does not occur for me with the disks-alpha directory that Guy maor
> > >installed Friday night on master (current=1999-03-05).
> >
> > OK. I'll check and make sure I'm up to date and try again today.

OK, these errors have gone away now. But I still have problems with:

virgo:~/debian/slink_cd/slink_cd-1.11$ ./pkg-order --check-recommends --nocheck-conflicts --nooutput-order /debian/local/slinkcd-alpha/Packages-all
Unknown:
   Package: boot-floppies
      libc6-pic
   Package: gnome-utils
      libgtop0(>= 0.26.2-1)
   Package: gstep-base-examples
      gstep-base-dev(= 0.5.0.981229-1)

If these don't get fixed this afternoon then they'll just have to be
pulled.

> > Are you happy to make the alpha images? Have you got an open account
>etc.?
> >

>Yes, I have the account, I will make them this afternoon (GMT+1), so
>they will be  finished tonight. That way I can easily make some last
>minute changes in case testing reveals a major problem or omission.

OK, fine.

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,