Re: CDs: where are we up to?

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Steve McIntyre wrote:
Please honor my Reply-To when mailing me personly. I get you mail via the
debian-68k list though.

> Here's the output from my latest run. I'm just hacking slink_cd now to add
> an exclude file for each architecture, listing packages that should be
> left out for the CD build. I'll remove wine-doc, xlockmore-gl and all the
> guile-depending packages now and try again.
>
> Failed:
>    Package: console-tools-data
>       console-tools(>= 1998.08.11-3)
>    Package: kbd
>       kbd-data(= 0.96a-12)
>    Package: kbd-compat
>       console-tools(= 1998.08.11-3)
kbd: see Romans mail, but what about console-tools?

>    Package: egon
>       siagoffice-common(= 3.0.6-1)
>    Package: siag-common
>       siagoffice-plugins(= 3.0.6-4)
>    Package: siagoffice-plugins
>       siagoffice-common(= 3.0.6-1)
>    Package: tsiag
>       siag-common(= 3.0.6-1)
>    Package: xpw
>       siagoffice-common(= 3.0.6-1)
>    Package: xsiag
>       siag-common(= 3.0.6-1)
We need a new siag. It does not appear on our needs-build, building or
failed list... I can try that at home, tonight... if it doesnt work out, I
would say, away with them, dont even know what siag is good for. Roman?

>    Package: wdm
>       libwraster1(>= 0.50.2)
Same as above...

> Unknown: