slink_cd v1.10

To give people as much time as possible to check this, I'm attaching it by
email now. The .deb version will go onto chiark later tonight, once I'm
home with my PGP key, at

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/

as usual. Here it is:

slink-cd (1.10) unstable; urgency=low

  * slink_cd changes:
  *	Very slight changes to date handling - previously we could have made
	broken discs across midnight!
  *	slink1.useful is now generated from "useful" using slice - better for
	multi-arch setup.
  *     Tiny cosmetic changes.
  *	Make sure the source discs are _identical_ for all the arches - no
	arch-specific mentions/options anywhere now.
  *     Fix the Release files to say "stable" rather than "frozen".
  *     Check for zero-length files when md5dumming.
  *     Call custom version of pkg-order, we don't need to see conflicts list.
  *     Changed output image file names to include $ARCH for binary CDs.
  * others:
  *     Fixed cut'n'paste errors in boot-alpha, now appears to work.
  *     Added missing " to boot-m68k, now works.
  *	Removed m68k.old - no longer necessary.
  *	Added custom version of pkg-order, with option not to check/display
	conflicts. Patch sent upstream.
  *     Removed slink1.useful, replaced with slice input file "useful".
  *     Removed ARCH from slink[34].volid - no ARCH on source disks.
  *	Cosmetic changes to vecho.

 -- Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk>  Wed, 03 Mar 1999 19:04:33 -0000

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
		Oh My God! They Killed init! You Bastards!