Re: Please add new version of Release-Notes

> On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Bob Hilliard wrote:
>> If it is possible at this late date, please copy
>> ~hilliard/upgrade-older-i386/Release-Notes-0.11 on master to
>> ..slink/main as Release-Notes, replacing the current version.
>>
>> This version incorporates revised text of "The Great X
>> Reorganization", as requested by Branden Robinson.

Bob, please please please in the future: send me diffs against the
current SGML version of the document in the boot-floppies CVS area.
If you can work CVS, then do

CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d :ext:hilliard@master.debian.org:/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs/ co boot-floppies

or, on master:

cvs -d /debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs/ co boot-floppies

The file is in documentation/release-notes.sgml.

If you don't want to bother with cvs, you can get the file from
http://www.debian.org/~aph/boot-floppies/source/ (updated nightly).

You can see the output HTML/TXT (manually updated) at
http://master.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/releases/2.1/, which
will be percolating out to the web mirrors shortly.

Please pleae please just send me diffs of the SGML files.  I cannot
track your ASCII file from this point on.

FYI, overfiend is patching the SGML for me for the changes he
requested.

The website above (well, http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/ aka
http://www.debian.org/releases/2.1/ is where user can go for the
newest version of the release notes).