Re: Please add new version of Release-Notes

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Bob Hilliard wrote:

>     If it is possible at this late date, please copy
>~hilliard/upgrade-older-i386/Release-Notes-0.11 on master to
>..slink/main as Release-Notes, replacing the current version.
>
>     This version incorporates revised text of "The Great X
>Reorganization", as requested by Branden Robinson.
>
>     Steve - if this gets into the archive, can you include it in your
>CD-images?

It's out of my hands now I'm afraid. It depends on how far each of the CD
image people have got, I'm not actually making them myself.

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
I sent ten dollars to death.net and all I got was... well, nothing.