Re: slink_cd - progress

	Got some i386 images made.  Unfortunatley, by the time I can burn and test
them it will be too late to give feedback !
	Last problem was, apt-get for some reason insisted that my mkisofs was
the latest, but dpkg -l  showed that it is not.  Even pointing to different mirrors
and slink and potato, and doing apt-get update did not help.  Finally, I purged mkisofs
and got it again. The new one supports the '-J' flag.
	The two binary disks were built without any apparant problem. The source disks
were built, but with the source missing, because I didn't mirror it.  Nice that it
didn't cause any crash in the script.

	Good job.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>