Re: slink_cd - progress

Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

> or lack of it, even. My mirror is currently broken because of the removal
> of the hamm sym-links, so I'm struggling to make any progress at all -
> it's a bit difficult to test things when the files underneath me are still
> moving...

> <sigh> Hopefully <fingers crossed> the i386 and sparc things will all
> work, but I'm going to be pushed to get my stuff working for the m68k and
> alpha ports by Tuesday, let alone get images built in time for people to
> mirror them.

I'm currently doing a mirror of all of the sparc stuff off of master
on the assumtion that I have to do the sparc CD images - is this true?
If so, I need to know which images are needed (e.g. just the two
binary disks or a complete set?), where I should put them, and when
are they needed?

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu