Re: v 1.08

On Feb 26, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> >    *     For i386, only use Joliet on binary CDs. Same reason.
>
> is joliet problematic on other plattforms ?

Some Mac users reportedly had some problems mounting Joliet volumes.
If M$ had adopted Rock Ridge extensions (or at least would recognize
the damn filenames... permissions we obviously don't care about on
Windows) we'd all be better off.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence       |  You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>  |    http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.   |       Do you want your bank to snoop?       |
|  University of Mississippi  |      http://www.defendyourprivacy.com/      |