[dazie@mindspring.com: freebies for show]

I got this today; if any vendors and/or developers are interesting in
helping out, contact info is in the forwarded message.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/
--- Begin Message ---

Hello My Name is Diana Lenko and I would like to invite you to come and join
 our team at our upcoming show.We are having a show on October 17th and 18th
 This will be the third show we have done and hope to make it will be even
 better then the last one. I will be sending you write ups on our group and
 also pictures of the last show we did. I am sure you will be impressed with
 the info I am about to send you and hope you decide to join us in promoting
 your products. All we do in return is ask for you to send freebies to give
 out at these shows.Here is a list of what we are looking for from you as our
sponor .

XXLARGE TEESHIRTS, XXXLARGE TEESHIRTS, MOUSE PADS,STICKERS,HATS,PIN'S
 PEN'S , PLENTY OF YOUR CD'S , POSTERS, BOOKS, STUFFED ANIMALS, ANYTHING WITH
YOUR LOGO ON IT. But Mainly CD"S.

I would like   to get a responds if you would or would not  like to join us .
This is my own web site you amy want to look
at6.http://quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/linuxlovechild/opensource/
http://www.nks.net/CTS/
  http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/06/01/1540231
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/05/31/1652254
http://www.suncoastlug.org
These are the write ups and pics I had spoken about.

Diana Lenko
Suncoast Linux Users Group
10108 east columbus dr
tampa fl 33619