Two Debian 3 CD covers

Here are a couple new Debian 3 CD cover possibilities I put together, which are a departure from the usual staid graphics (no offense to anyone). You can check them out at http://www.dodddigitaldesign.com/debian_cd_covers.htm

If the covers need more information or if anyone wants to use it but needs more information on the cover or a different format (the online image is high-res jpeg), I would be happy to provide it in whatever format desired.

Sincerely,

Robert Dodd