Processed: [bts-link] source package mariadb-10.5

Setting user to debian-bts-link@lists.debian.org (was debian-bts-link@lists.debian.org).
> # remote status report for #985821 (http://bugs.debian.org/985821)
> # Bug title: Mariadb crashes on long semaphore list related to "InnoDB persistent stats analyze forces full scan forcing lock crash"
> #  * https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-24275
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> Closed
> #  * remote resolution changed: (?) -> Fixed
> usertags 985821 + status-Closed resolution-Fixed
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-Fixed status-Closed.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

985821: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=985821
Debian Bug Tracking System