Re: inconsistencies in bts-link Debian BTS usertags?

> Should I move all the usertags for the alioth list to the l.d.o list?

it may not be necessary: either the outdated `user` is for closed bugs
or for bugs that have not received an update on the upstream issue
tracker since we switched to the l.d.o list, but this will be taken
care of the next time the forwarded bug is updated. OTOH, if that
helps you and your tool, it wont cause any harm to bts-link so you can
do it

Regards,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi