Re: inconsistencies in bts-link Debian BTS usertags?

On Sat, 2020-12-26 at 21:33 -0500, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> there's a bit more nuance than that: we usually just take what the
> upstream issue tracking system uses for tracking their tickets status;

OK, that makes sense and sounds like something that I should ignore.

> Is there a specific reason you want to harmonize the usertags?

No particular reason for bts-link usertags; while reviewing bts-link
usertags diffs I noticed one inconsistency and then found more. More
generally I've seen typos and mistakes in other usertags and the
relevant teams have appreciated the cleanups I made. For things like
the architecture usertags, mistakes directly affect what bugs porters
might look at so there are consequences, elsewhere there aren't any
consequences to inconsistencies or mistakes.

Should I move all the usertags for the alioth list to the l.d.o list?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise