Processed: [bts-link] source package wnpp

Setting user to debian-bts-link@lists.debian.org (was debian-bts-link@lists.debian.org).
> # remote status report for #893048 (http://bugs.debian.org/893048)
> # Bug title: ITP: dovecot-trees -- Dovecot individually encrypted email storage plugin
> #  * https://0xacab.org/riseuplabs/trees/issues/15
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> opened
> usertags 893048 + status-opened
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: status-opened.
> # remote status report for #389591 (http://bugs.debian.org/389591)
> # Bug title: RFP: freeswitch -- Modular Media Switching Software Library and Soft-Switch Application.
> #  * http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-353
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> Closed
> #  * remote resolution changed: (?) -> Incomplete
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 389591 + fixed-upstream
Bug #389591 [wnpp] RFP: freeswitch -- Modular Media Switching Software Library and Soft-Switch Application.
Bug #513606 [wnpp] RFP: freeswitch -- Modular Media Switching Software Library and Soft-Switch Application.
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> usertags 389591 + status-Closed resolution-Incomplete
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: status-Closed resolution-Incomplete.
> # remote status report for #513606 (http://bugs.debian.org/513606)
> # Bug title: RFP: freeswitch -- Modular Media Switching Software Library and Soft-Switch Application.
> #  * http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-353
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> Closed
> #  * remote resolution changed: (?) -> Incomplete
> #  * closed upstream
> tags 513606 + fixed-upstream
Bug #513606 [wnpp] RFP: freeswitch -- Modular Media Switching Software Library and Soft-Switch Application.
Bug #389591 [wnpp] RFP: freeswitch -- Modular Media Switching Software Library and Soft-Switch Application.
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #513606 to the same tags previously set
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #389591 to the same tags previously set
> usertags 513606 + status-Closed resolution-Incomplete
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: resolution-Incomplete status-Closed.
> # remote status report for #824716 (http://bugs.debian.org/824716)
> # Bug title: RFP: mshr -- generates simplicial DOLFIN meshes in 2D and 3D
> #  * http://bitbucket.org/fenics-project/mshr/issue/63
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> new
> usertags 824716 + status-new
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: status-new.
> # remote status report for #592007 (http://bugs.debian.org/592007)
> # Bug title: RFP: flex-sdk -- Framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications
> #  * http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34221
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> Open
> usertags 592007 + status-Open
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: status-Open.
> # remote status report for #602499 (http://bugs.debian.org/602499)
> # Bug title: RFP: flex-sdk -- Framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications
> #  * http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34221
> #  * remote status changed: (?) -> Open
> usertags 602499 + status-Open
There were no usertags set.