Status Of?

Hi all:

So I was just wondering if anyone was still working on kfreebsd or not. And if so can anyone give me a pointer or two, as to how one sets up a development environment these days. Specifically devscripts, and sbuild won't install for me because of a versioned dependency on gnupg2 which it appears hasn't built on kfreebsd-amd64 because of a missing dependency on librsvg which needs Rust. I realize this is only to be expected when using unofficial, and experimental ports. And I'm not complaining, not about kfreebsd at least. I'm just wondering if there is a known work around.
/Matt