Re: GFALTD 22-01-2019

To Whom It May Concern,

I am James Corden and the principal at Gap Financial Advisory Limited, a Paris based firm that specializes in raising capital for public or privately owned companies through acquisition, private placement, or reverse merger.

We provide financial and strategic advisory services to growing companies and to entrepreneurs by connecting them to our strategic partners and clients whom are both private and institutional investors.

We will be glad to be of service to you.

I look forward to your further communication.

Yours sincerely,

James Corden
Principal
Gap Financial Advisory Limited