Re: util-linux: chrt no longer being built on non-linux Debian archs

Hi Steven!

Thanks for your followup.

On Sun, May 08, 2016 at 11:39:09AM +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Henriksson wrote:
> > Since util-linux 2.28(-rc*) the chrt utility seems to no longer build
> > for us on non-linux Debian architectures (eg. kfreebsd and hurd).
>
> I don't see that in the build log for 2.28-4;  chrt seems to still build
> on kfreebsd?

I pasted this on IRC this morning and I could have sworn it was from
the kfreebsd build logs:

05:09 < fatal^> christoph: dh_install: util-linux missing files: usr/bin/chrt

But since I can find it when looking again, I must have been looking at
the hurd build logs I guess. Oh well, the problem still should be solved
for hurd I guess..... Need to build-test the patch on hurd then.

Hopefully for kfreebsd the libmount1.symbols regression fix I pushed
to git this morning should fix the remaining problems then...
Your verification of building 'debcheckout util-linux' on kfreebsd
would be welcome!

> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=util-linux&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=2.28-4&stamp=1462659576
> | libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c chrt /«PKGBUILDDIR»/debian/tmp/usr/bin/chrt
>
> But on hurd the issue seems to be:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=util-linux&arch=hurd-i386&ver=2.28-4&stamp=1462659622
> | configure: WARNING: sched_set functions not found; not building chrt

Hopefully the proposed patch solves this. I'll try to get a hold of someone
willing to build-test the patch on hurd.

Ruediger: please pause the patch until hurd has been tested.

Regards,
Andreas Henriksson