Re: util-linux: chrt no longer being built on non-linux Debian archs

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Henriksson wrote:
> Since util-linux 2.28(-rc*) the chrt utility seems to no longer build
> for us on non-linux Debian architectures (eg. kfreebsd and hurd).

I don't see that in the build log for 2.28-4;  chrt seems to still build
on kfreebsd?

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=util-linux&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=2.28-4&stamp=1462659576
| libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -c chrt /«PKGBUILDDIR»/debian/tmp/usr/bin/chrt

But on hurd the issue seems to be:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=util-linux&arch=hurd-i386&ver=2.28-4&stamp=1462659622
| configure: WARNING: sched_set functions not found; not building chrt

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org