Re: iceweasel in jessie-kfreebsd security

Christoph Egger wrote:
> Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> > I didn't receive any build log for iceweasel/38.8.0esr-1~deb8u1,
> > can you see why?
>
> Hm. seems the last security thing (38.7.1esr-1~deb8u1) failed to build

Somehow I missed that.  Seems an odd issue, on amd64 only, maybe some
kind of race:

| /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lplc4
| /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lplds4
| /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lnspr4
| collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

> and the new one never made it there? is that new version really from may
> last year?

No, only 6 days ago... with changelog entry dated April this year:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-mozilla/iceweasel.git/commit/?h=esr38/master

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org