Re: Final kfreebsd-10 upload before freeze?

Ahoi!

Christoph Egger <christoph@christoph-egger.org> writes:
> Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@debian.org> writes:
>> On 31/10/14 12:43, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
>>> kfreebsd-10 migrated last night;  is there a chance another upload of
>>> the kernel could go into sid and be aged in before the freeze starts?
>>
>> That would be bug fixes only, right? I'd be fine with an unblock of
>> that in principle. What's the diffstat like?
>
> Not too bad (I actually expected worse). RC4..final should be similar I
> guess

Looking at freebsd-{libs,utils} (1 file changed, 6 insertions / no
changes) as well; the diffs look like stuff trivially qualifies for
freezeexceptions -- pretty small and well documented changes. So I guess
we can just go upload as it fits and fill unblock requests when things
are aged enough.

Uploading kfreebsd-10 10.1-RC4 in a minute and I guess see for -final
for the three of them.

  Christoph