Re: sys/sdt.h in zfsutils

Robert Millan wrote:
> > Christoph Egger <christoph@christoph-egger.org> writes:
> >>   * Remove <sys/sdt.h>. When adding it back, it should be in a separate
> >>     package. (Closes: #726248)
> >
> > Robert, can we have it in /usr/include/freebsd shipped by freebsd-glue?
> No objection (and sorry for the delay, I'm quite a bit swamped with work at this time)

Hi Robert!  (Welcome back.)

This should probably wait until post-jessie because:
  * we didn't get DTrace working yet anyway;  we have no use yet
    for this header or the SDT probes in zfsutils package
  * we're out of time;  packages need to migrate *before* freeze,
    which is in 11 days, and Britney enforces a 10-day migration
    period now

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org