Re: Processing of kfreebsd-kernel-headers_10.1~5_kfreebsd-amd64.changes

Hi!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> On 21/10/14 09:49, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>> Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> (2014-10-21):
>>> Any ideas why this hasn't reached incoming.d.o or started building yet?
>>
>> It appears Christoph removed those files:
>
> Oh, thank you.  It was re-uploaded and has built now anyway...

Jah. I accidentally first uploaded the result of my binary-only
testbuild. And later uploaded a unsigned source-only build.

> Christoph, the Dep-Wait didn't quite work as intended.  It did wait
> until new k-k-h was built, then triggered a build, but still used the
> old version of k-k-h because it is build-essential. :(

Jah should have set the extra depends. but then I'm not totally sure I
get the syntax correct for that or anything.

> Please could you update the buildd chroots and then give back nmap,
> squid3, ipsec-tools again?

Done that now with extra depends maybe set correctly. Seems it's not yet
on the buildd's proper mirrors for a chroot upgrade.

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer