Re: Temporarily revert r5584 and r5585 to bring back in the next^M^J upload

This has been added due to real need of RC-1 snapshot.

freebsd-utils in SVN trunk did not point at the new RC1 snapshot yet,
it still had version ~svn271687 and debian/rules still referred to
upstream SVN stable/10/

The changes did not have changelog entries.  Did you forget to commit
some parts from your work tree?

Yes, I forgot to commit changes, which raised SVN version to 10.1~svn272500-1 and entries in changelog
   - build-depend on current freebsd-mk
   - install netstat with sgid as intended

Sorry for that.

Does netstat need to be sgid?  It seems to work as a normal user, what
extra functionality does that provide?

It used to be since:

freebsd-utils (8.2+ds2-10) unstable; urgency=low

  * Set SGID and group kmem on netstat.  (Closes: #643840)

And it is still sgid in Debian's stable version.
May be it is not needed anymore, I didn't recheck this.

Petr