Re: [Glibc-bsd-commits] r5582 - in trunk/freebsd-libs/debian: .^M^J patches

-@@ -6,8 +6,7 @@
+@@ -6,8 +6,7 @@ SRCS=		camlib.c scsi_cmdparse.c scsi_all

This is mostly not useful to have in the patches.  And reviewing the
diff-of-diffs to see what changed is made more difficult by this.

Do you know how to turn that off?  I don't seem to get that, with
quilt 0.60-10 when I do:
$ quilt refresh -pab --no-index --no-timestamp

I refreshed inside current sid, with same options.
I do not know what is should be.

I played with it now, when I add empty ~/.quiltrc,
the extra "SRCS=...scsi_all" is not included anymore.

Petr