Re: [Glibc-bsd-commits] r5575 - in^M^J branches/experimental/kfreebsd-10/debian: . patches

BTW, many thanks for your time spent on 10.1 preparing.

Speaking of which .. can we go to usntable there?

IMHO, we should wait before "beta2 d-i" is officially released and announced.

Otherwise, I do not see any other blockers for kernel upload into sid.

For kfreebsd-kernel-headers, I would like to again verify
at least build of glibc. It is now inside testsuite ...

Petr