Re: gnome-terminal: FTBFS on kfreebsd & hurd archs

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 18:50:22 +0200, Robert Millan wrote:

> On 31/05/14 18:40, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> >IMVHO -release@ doesn't need to know about what happens to every single
> >package. Feel free to keep that kind of Q & A between maintainers and
> >porters.
>
> I was under the impression that -release was overseeing the QA requirements
> for Jessie are being satisfied when it comes to GNOME on non-Linux ports.

That's not what your mail was about though.  The details of what part of
gnome we can still ship on kfreebsd I'm sure you can figure out just
fine with the gnome maintainers.  And come to us if there's a question
that actually needs input from us.

Cheers,
Julien