my experience with i915kms, newcons and k-11

Hi guys,
I have feedback to you about my almost-test with i915kms on kfreebsd-11.
I follow the instruction:
kldload drm2
kldload i915kms
startx (here i have gnome shell installed, the X starts fine but I got a "Oops[...]" message from Gnome" then I return to tty1 and kill startx, and /etc/init.d/lightdm start, it works!!!! but, any input (mouse, touchpad, keyboard) doesn't work, so I can't log in.
This is happening with you guys or just me? Any idea?
Thanks,