bad experience with Gnome 3.8 on kFreeBSD

Hi,
I have kFreeBSD jessie here and I have installed the last gnome 3.8 packages for transition from sid and I came here to report my bad experience:
1- Alt+Tab doesn't work.
2-GDM unusable (using LightDM now)
3- Wallpaper doesn't appear, just a black screen.
4- Empathy and Epiphany don't show anything. Empathy doesn't show the conversation and Epiphany the websites.
5- The multimedia apps also have problems.
6- Gnome Shell obviously can't run because kFreeBSD have not 3D acceleration.
I recommend to you install kFreeBSD and test for themselves to see what I'm talking about. It's almost unusable :/
Thanks