Re: ufsutils experiment (please comment/test)

Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> (2013-10-09):
> I'm not specially fond of this kind of proposals coming from people who
> are not actively involved with the port, but if it's useful in general
> and it doesn't prevent me from using SVN I have no objection with it.
>
> I suggest we wait a few days to see if everyone else is okay with this.

I'm not sure why you think it could *not* be OK. Having to git svn clone
a repository usually takes forever, so sharing that part is a big if not
huge win for anyone not wanting to deal with svn directly.

And since that doesn't interfere with people wanting to keep on using
svn directly, why would that matter at all?

Mraw,
KiBi.