Re: ufsutils experiment (please comment/test)

Guillem Jover:
> I'd have needed it to enable git for the project, and to create a git
> repo for the bi-directional bridge, so that people who want to keep
> using svn can do so, and anyone else that want to use git, can use
> the bi-directional git-svn repo, from a better place than my home on
> alioth. But I guess the current location work fine so.

I'm not specially fond of this kind of proposals coming from people who
are not actively involved with the port, but if it's useful in general
and it doesn't prevent me from using SVN I have no objection with it.

I suggest we wait a few days to see if everyone else is okay with this.

>> (other than unilaterally migrating the official repository to git)
>
> Uh, that would have never even crossed my mind…

It's what you said initially. I'm glad it was just a missunderstanding.