Re: ufsutils experiment (please comment/test)

Hi!

On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 20:50:19 +0000, Robert Millan wrote:
> Guillem Jover:
> > I've now done a git-svn clone so that I can work with something saner,
> > and I'd put the repo in the project git space, so that others can use
> > it and do not need to do the initial conversion too, but I seem to have
> > lost the admin bit "recently", so I guess I'll put it somewhere else.
>
> What do you need it for?

I'd have needed it to enable git for the project, and to create a git
repo for the bi-directional bridge, so that people who want to keep
using svn can do so, and anyone else that want to use git, can use
the bi-directional git-svn repo, from a better place than my home on
alioth. But I guess the current location work fine so.

> (other than unilaterally migrating the official repository to git)

Uh, that would have never even crossed my mind…

Thanks,
Guillem