Re: ufsutils experiment (please comment/test)

Guillem Jover:
> I've now done a git-svn clone so that I can work with something saner,
> and I'd put the repo in the project git space, so that others can use
> it and do not need to do the initial conversion too, but I seem to have
> lost the admin bit "recently", so I guess I'll put it somewhere else.

What do you need it for? (other than unilaterally migrating the official
repository to git)

> I've started patching the code against 9.2, there's some new stuff
> broken on GNU/Linux, I guess I'll dedicate few days, and if it
> snowballs too much, then I'll just restrict to kfreebsd-any for now.

I'm glad to see you're making progress. If you find that this path can
take too long, please let us know so that alternatives can be used in
the meantime (at least temporarily).