Re: RM: kfreebsd-headers-9.2-1-486 [i386] -- ANAIS; obsolete package

Steven Chamberlain:
> http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=kfreebsd-9
>> Updating kfreebsd-9 makes 5 non-depending packages uninstallable on
>> i386: cuse4bsd-dkms, fuse4bsd-dkms, kfreebsd-headers-486,
>> kfreebsd-headers-686, kfreebsd-headers-xen
>
> Note that britney tests i386 first, then aborts without checking other
> architectures.
>
> cuse4bsd-dkms and fuse4bsd-dkms are Arch: all so I'm not sure why that's
> a problem.

I think Britney considers uninstallability of an "Arch: all" package on
i386 a regression, and therefore doesn't allow it.

I guess this part will require manual handling by -release? (CCing)

Otherwise we'd have to make those packages kfreebsd-any...

> kfreebsd-defaults should not provide kfreebsd-headers-* metapackages on
> linux.

I just uploaded 9+2 without them.