Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing (Status update)

Hi,

Nothing motivates like a deadline...

I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend
to continue this for the lifetime of the jessie release:

For kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386, I
  - test many packages on this architecture
  - triage arch-specific bugs
  - fix arch-related bugs
  - keep an eye on buildds
  - stay current with debian-bsd@lists.d.o
  - help with wheezy security support for arch-specific packages

Furthermore I run kfreebsd-amd64 on a development machine, and on a
number of production servers.  I use kfreebsd-i386 on some embedded
systems in a production environment.

I am not a DD/DM, but maybe someday...

Thanks!
Steven Chamberlain