Re: IPSEC

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013, Robert Millan wrote:

Benjamin Kaduk:

BTW upstream has removed the separate XENHVM config 6 days ago in
r255744, its functionality is now in GENERIC.  That won't help kFreeBSD
until we can drop kfreebsd9, of course, but it is progress.

Does this render the sys/i386/conf/XEN flavor (DomU) obsolete?

That's unclear to me, I'll ask upstream and cc you.

The XEN config is the full-paravirt config, which is "not production ready". [1]

-Ben

[1] http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-head/2013-September/051923.html