Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing (Status update)

Hi,

I am an active tester (not always porter) for the following architectures and I intend
to continue this for the lifetime of the jessie release:

i386, amd64, armel

- test most base packages on this architecture (every day tasks)
- test arch-related things
- test lots of ipv6 related issues

sparc, powerpc
- test base packages on this architecture (not every day)

I also own SGI Indy (mips*), HP (hppa) and have access to HP Itanium (ia64).
I have plans to do some debian on them, in my limited free time.

I am not a DD/DM

Gatis Visnevskis