Re: gif tunnels on 9.0 (wheezy) not working?

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> On 18:35, Christoph Egger wrote:
>> I'm having trouble getting gif tunnels (he.net v6tunnel) to work
>> (definitely worked ~1Y ago, not any more):
>
> Is there a sysctl for this, did you remember to enable it?
>
> IIRC at least in OpenBSD you must enable processing of gif traffic
> from incoming IP packets.

# sudo sysctl -a | grep gif
net.inet.ip.gifttl: 30
net.link.gif.parallel_tunnels: 0
net.link.gif.max_nesting: 1
net.inet6.ip6.gifhlim: 30

None of the things on the internet I found says something about a
sysctl, do you have any hints?

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer