Re: [RFC] Switching glibc-bsd from svn to git

Hi!

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 09:06:33 +0200, Petr Salinger wrote:
> On Sun, 19 May 2013, Guillem Jover wrote:
> >I'd even volunteer to switch the repositories
>
> Outcome of discussion seems be:
>
> - use svn or git
>   switch to git
>
> - packaging-only or full content
>   packaging-only
>
> - one common repository x repository per package
>   repository per package
    (with a central repo using git submodules to pull the others)

Agreed, didn't want to post a summary yet, because I'm not confortable
doing the switch until Robert and Aurelien have posted their opinions,
given their amount of commits.

Thanks,
Guillem